(1) All character dialogue must be sung in pseudo-operatic tones, noting that this must be strictly enforced!
|Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit...|
(2) The wearer will feel an irresistible urge to hunt a mythical creature known as a "wabbit", noting here that actual rabbits aren't targeted. Instead, everyone the character comes in contact with requires additional saving dice to avoid be taken for the eponymous beast and hunted down relentlessly.
(3) Cursed characters (players) must sing "kill the wabbit" to the tune of "Ride of the Valkyries" doing so.
(4) The magic helmet grants the equivalent of a 9th level Bolt spell once per round, although this bars other activity.
(5) If their quarry is slain, saving dice are rolled again, with success causing the character to feel remorse, weeping and carrying off their victim for proper burial. When finished, the curse is lifted and the helmet functions no more, although others might still fall prey to its power, referee permitting...
Your players will absolutely love this and beg for more!*
*DISCLAIMER: Olde House Rules will not be held liable for actual bodily harm inflicted by hostile players, including, but not limited to, severe beatings with dice bags full of the heaviest d20s!