(1) Illiterate characters are PLANETBORN, having less experience with the universe in general, although resourceful.
(2) Literates are SPACEBORN, being far more familiar with an extended cosmos, getting a lore bonus and speaking another language, subject to the details of the chronicle, etc.
(3) Maximum turning radius is now 60 degrees to better facilitate use of hex maps, and the firing radius for DARTER spacecraft is reduced to 60 degrees, again, for the same.
(4) Terrans may or may not speak a terrestrial language, subject always to the specifics of the judge's chronicle.
|We're improving Retrospace, |
and planning some freebies to boot!
If you've already bought Retrospace, consider these official, unless, of course, you decide to change things for your own game or chronicle, etc. If you haven't bought it yet, you can wait or buy it now safe in the knowledge that the update is coming!
Oh, and we'll be releasing some FREEBIES:
1. Character sheets (reflecting the above changes),
2. Planetary worksheets with life form and terrain tables, and
3. Spacecraft worksheets (for battles)!
Expect this in late May, so fire up those lasers you space cadets!